1. Ask a friend whose style you admire to go shopping with you. They will be flattered!
2. Boutiques are always getting new stuff in, so if you can browse often, do so, plus the owner will get to know you and keep an eye out for flattering pieces for you.
3. Don’t shy away from trends just because you are a “mom” – be aware of what’s happening with fashion and make it right for you –your budget, your body shape and your trend comfort level.
4. Jewelry adds flare to any outfit. You’d be amazed what a great pair of earrings and a necklace can do.
5. Avoid the“mall rut,” by shopping at local boutiques. You are supporting local businesses and you may just find that special piece that everyone wants to have!